Flower Delivery Service
Products ordered for the North London area will be dispatched from a Pinks store, we are proud to be affiliated to the Interflora relay service and may process orders for areas beyond our local delivery zone through this service. Your flowers will then be dispatched through one of 1700 quality checked UK members. We also on occasion use courier or postal services to UK mainland addresses.
Deliveries are normally made between 9am and 6pm. However, during busy periods, these delivery times may differ slightly, and we reserve the right to deliver between 7am and 9pm.
We do offer premium delivery options which are supplied at an additional charge. Please be aware we are unable to guarantee at set delivery times unless a premium option is selected.
Deliveries are available from Monday to Saturday. We are currently unable to deliver orders on a Sunday or Bank Holidays. (Except for peak occasions)
Our next-day deliveries are only available to UK mainland addresses. We are not able to deliver to Northern Ireland, Rebublic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and some rural areas. We are also unable to deliver to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
Where possible, we will attempt to obtain a signature from the intended recipient of the flowers. If standard delivery is chosen, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time
If no-one is available to receive the delivery, our courier will normally follow any delivery instructions provided, leave the order securely or with a neighbour and leave a delivery card stating the item's location. In the event that they are unable to leave the order securely, the driver may return the item(s) to their local branch and leave a delivery card giving the recipient the option to call to reschedule delivery or collect the order from the branch. If no contact is received from the recipient to arrange re-delivery we will normally contact the customer. Please note that only one re-delivery attempt will be made.
In the event of late delivery when a premium delivery option is chosen, we will normally refund the delivery charge associated with your order
For deliveries to large businesses, hospitals, universities etc, deliveries will normally be made to the reception or post-room. Delivery to the named recipient is not possible to these types of addresses in many cases. Please see below for more information.
If the address provided is incorrect or incomplete or if the delivery is refused, we reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the original order value to re-deliver to the same or an alternate address.
We are unable to call recipient prior to delivery.
- Our standard cut off time for sameday delivery is 2pm through the webshop, this is extended to 3pm for all telephone orders.
- Our 4 hour delivery option for same day delivery is from 9am only - i.e you order at 2am, your flowers will be delivered at 1pm (9am plus 4 hours) if you order at say 11am your flowers will be delivered before 3pm/
- For some rural areas or areas where our florist network does not have a florist, we may not be able to fulfill the order. In this case, we will contact you offering a full refund.
- Deliveries are available from Monday to Saturday. Deliveries are normally made between 8am and 6pm by a florist local to the recipient address. However, during busy periods, these delivery times may differ slightly, and we reserve the right to deliver between 7am and 8pm in exceptional circumstances.
- For same-day flower deliveries, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time
- If no-one is available to receive the flowers, the florist's driver will normally leave a delivery card giving the recipient the option to call to reschedule delivery.
Other important delivery information
- To enable us to contact you regarding a problem with your order, please make sure that you have provided a valid email address and/or contact telephone numbers.
- Please ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to receive the delivery.
- In the event of a delivery problem, if we are able to, we will try and contact the customer to try to resolve the issue.
- In rare circumstances, our drivers are unable to deliver an order. This may be due to problem with the delivery vehicle. We ensure that these occurrences are minimised, but in the event that we are unable to deliver the order owing to circumstances that are within our control, we will contact you immediately via email or phone to arrange a redelivery and refund the original delivery charge.
- To ensure a successful delivery, please ensure that the delivery address is accurate and complete. If possible, please provide additional delivery instructions to help the delivery driver to find the recipient's address.
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries that result from a problem with the address and/or postcode you provide at the time of order placement, if the delivery was refused by the recipient, the recipient is on holiday or the fact that the recipient no longer lives at the address provided. Unfortunately un refund can be given in this circumstance and the flowers will return to store. (they can be collected by the customer if suitable)
- We are not responsible for any other costs incurred by the customer due to failed deliveries.
Deliveries to businesses, hospitals, universities
- To ensure deliveries are successful, we recommend choosing a timed delivery option especially during peak periods (Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day).
- In some circumstances, for example, when delivering to some business addresses, hospitals or universities, we may not be able to deliver the flowers directly to the intended recipient. Please note that these circumstances are outside our control. In this case, we will deliver to the reception area or post room and (where possible) obtain a signature from the receptionist (or equivalent). This signature will be our record of delivery.
- To ensure the highest likelihood of delivery success, please ensure that you provide as much information regarding the location of the recipient as possible within the delivery instructions, including department name, floor number, etc.
Hospital-specific delivery issues
- Deliveries to hospitals are often problematic as patients move from ward to ward, or are discharged. In addition, many hospitals do not accept flower deliveries due to health & safety restrictions.
- It is for this reason that we no longer recommend that flowers are delivered to a hospital. If an order is placed for delivery to a hospital and the delivery is not sucessful, we reserve the right to not refund or resend the order.
University-related delivery issues
- Due to the size of university campuses, it can often be difficult to locate recipients at universities. We are therefore not able to deliver to recipients themselves and will always deliver to the university postroom or reception. Please ensure that you include enough information for the postroom/reception staff to be able to locate the intended recipient of the flowers.
- We are not liable for the non-delivery of flowers to recipients at universities as we have no control of the delivery once it reaches the postroom/reception.